CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 20, 2009

TADO SAID

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was
never meant to be
Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
LEcheng lav yan waheheheh ... peru tinamaan eh d ku namn kasalan wahahaha...^^

0 comments: