CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Drinking for 11

Drinking for a living,that's just what I do,When I'm not with you,My heart goes to bed.End of the bar, That's just where I'll be,Don't try and come find meCause I'm already dead
With one eye tied upon the open road,I feel your presence and I can't let it go.It moves so slowly as it creeps into my mind,Steals every breath I have and leaves my heart behind
Wanna know what you're feeling if your feeling aloneI wanna hear if you still careThe last time I remember you was the last time I wasn't scared
When the nights start fading and the mornin' arrivesI wanna still feel you aroundWill you creep into my head again and pick me up off the groundOnce more, tell me what you're fighting for
When you can't see through todayThere's nowhere left to stay
Drinking for a living, that's just what I do,When I'm not with you,My heart goes to bed

3 comments:

Amorgatory said...

kuya ganda nang kulay ah!!take care miss you!!

Anonymous said...

When you can't see through today There's nowhere left to stay

haaay ang sakit...

hehe..

Punta ka sa site ko ha hehe.. comment ka hehe

Sun said...

interesting blog. i invite u to visit my blog and give ur comments